Sophisticated Florida Home Plan with Spacious Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- A multitude of outdoor living spaces make this sophisticated, Florida home plan an ideal space to host gatherings for friends and family. Luxury defines the open and airy interior, with a multi-panel pocket door providing a desirable indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a massive island with seating for five, and the large walk-in pantry and drink station will come in handy when entertaining.
- The best bedroom in the home is reserved for the owner, and includes a private entrance to the covered lanai, dual walk-in closets, and a spa-like en suite with an oversized shower.
- Utilize the stairs or elevator to move between floors. Three bedroom suites reside on the second level, each including a full bath, walk-in closet, and access to a balcony.
- A double garage protrudes from either side of the home, creating a grand formal entrance with a parking courtyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,133 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,025 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 97' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1334 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss