Southern Beauty With Outdoor Kitchen And Fireplace On Covered Rear Porch
About This Plan
- Blending elements of styles found in South Louisiana, the West Indies and the French countryside, this Southern house plan offers a very attractive exterior.
- The standard ceiling height sits at 10' high but rises up to 11' in many of the main floor rooms.
- The vaulted and beamed living room rises even higher and it a gorgeous sight for family and friends.
- In the big kitchen, the island is positioned to face the living room fireplace and thanks to the open floor plan you can also see the dining room and spacious rear porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- There's a first floor master suite with a large private bathroom and a walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor at the front of the house.
- Upstairs, the remaining two bedrooms are of equal size with walk-in closets and a shared bathroom with two sinks.
- The den makes a great media area or a teen hangout or kids playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 820 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 11"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12