Southern French Country House Plan with Study and Playroom
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the exterior of this Southern, French Country house plan, which displays two arched dormer windows atop the charming front porch.
- Double doors permit access to the foyer where clean views are provided into the dining room to the left and family room straight ahead. A corner fireplace warms the heart of the home, which connects to the keeping room and kitchen.
- The sizable rear porch connects to the double garage, creating an L-shape design to the home. A dedicated storage room attached to the garage helps with organization, and is ideal for lawn equipment.
- The master bedroom wing occupies the right side of the home, and boasts a quiet study with a door for privacy, a safe room in one of the two walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bath. Two secondary bedroom suites are separated by a large playroom.
- A friends entrance towards the rear of the home leads to a mudroom, next to a powder bath and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,860 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 3"
- Depth: 109' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 931 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12