About This Plan
- Southern tradition styling is blended into this log home plan. Two gabled windows let natural light pour into the vaulted ceiling in the Great room made up of a living room, kitchen and dining room.
- A cozy rock fireplace is located near French doors leading to the rear screened deck which stretches the entire length of the home.
- Two bedrooms in addition to a master suite are placed near a central laundry closet and bathroom with corner shower which separate bedrooms from the main family areas.
- The massive master suite bedroom has French door access to the rear screened porch and a private bathroom.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 41' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick