Southern Transitional Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Clay roof tiles add a Mediterranean flair to the exterior of this Southern Transitional home plan, which boasts an open concept living space that separates the master suite from the other family bedrooms.
- Stay connected to the outdoor living space through the four-panel glass door that consumes the rear wall of the great room. The seamless flow into the kitchen and breakfast nook helps to bring family and friends together when entertaining.
- Two double garages flank the home, offering entry from the side. The left garage opens to a drop zone and laundry room concealed by a pocket door, while the right garage leads to a powder room and nearby study.
- French doors guide you into the serene master suite, where sliding doors grant access to the backyard. Homeowners are sure to enjoy the serene ensuite with 5 fixtures and 2 closets.
- Three family bedrooms line the left side of the design; one includes a full bath.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,394 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 611 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1092 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss