Spacious 4-Bedroom House Plan with Elevator and Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This lovely 4-bedroom home plan features a welcoming covered front porch and traditional clapboard and board-and-batten exterior. Inside, a thoughtful main-floor plan allows for maximum versatility and mobility and a centrally located elevator lends convenience.
- Through the front entry, you’ll find a roomy den and a spacious kitchen with a center island, open to a vaulted living and dining area.
- A large screened porch and adjacent covered porch invite you to enjoy the outdoors in comfort.
- The tucked-away main-floor master suite boasts a generously sized walk-in closet and light-filled bath.
- On the upper level, guests will discover a guest suite with a full bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms on the upper level share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick