Spacious and Luxurious Floor Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- All the bells and whistles were designed into this upscale Mediterranean house plan that even has a wine cellar.
- 10' high ceilings are standard but the elegant tray and coffered ceilings raise that up even more.
- Three interior columns mark the boundaries of the formal dining room, with views that allow you to see right into the foyer and living room.
- The informal gathering room is a key design element with two walls of sliding glass doors that take you out to the wrap-around outdoor living area with a fireplace and summer kitchen.
- The entire left wing of the home is devoted to the opulent master suite that has a home sauna, bayed sitting area, spa-like master bathroom and a gorgeous whirlpool soaking tub.
- All the other family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home, giving privacy to all.
- You can entertain in grand style in the second floor game room that has a wrap-around outdoor living area, a wet bar and an optional guest suite and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 943 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 109' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1173 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss