Spacious Contemporary Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious Florida house plan has strong contemporary lines, a tremendous amount of outdoor space on two levels plus two first floor master suites.
- Every possible amenity has been designed into the home including a residential elevator, gorgeous ceilings, huge open floor plan, wine cellar and a two-way fireplace shared by the library and living room.
- The large wet bar is perfectly positioned to serve all the main living areas.
- Your whole family will enjoy cooking in the high-end kitchen that has a large island, two sinks and a stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling shared with the family room.
- Sliding glass doors on three sides of the family room take you out to the enormous covered lanai that wraps around.
- Two master suites lie on opposite sides of the home and both have their own wet bar.
- On the second floor, the rec room has a snack bar with sink, a sitting area and easy access to the huge rear covered balcony.
- Bedroom 3 opens to the front balcony while bedrooms 4 and 5 open to the rear balcony.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee County, Florida. This plan cannot be built in Collier county. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,273 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 546 sq. ft.
- Entry: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 4"
- Depth: 126' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1114 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss