Spacious Contemporary Home Plan with Home Office and Recording Studio
About This Plan
- Spanning over 6,800 square feet, this Contemporary home plan places the common spaces towards the rear of the design in order to seamlessly connect with the covered patio and backyard.
- The formal living and dining rooms border the foyer and are filled with natural light. A nearby home office is perfect for the work-at-home resident, and a bedroom on this level provides a private space for guests.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a combined mud / laundry room to the left. Straight ahead, a shortcut to the kitchen, spice kitchen, and pantry eases the chore of unloading the groceries.
- Upstairs, a bridge-style hallway connects the four bedrooms, including the master suite which features a private balcony, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet. A bonus room (factored into the total living area) and laundry room can also be found on the second level.
- Bedroom 6 can be found on the lower level, along with a recreation and exercise room, full bath, and bonus room that could be used as a recording studio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,790 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,134 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,431 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 507 sq. ft.
- Deck: 328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 109' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1275 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss