Spacious Contemporary Home Plan with Large Screened Deck and 4-Car Garage
3.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- This spacious Contemporary home plan gives a fresh perspective on country living with a retractable glass wall that expands the living space onto a generous screened deck.
- An oversized island maximizes workspace in the kitchen and provides a flush eating bar, and a pass-thru pantry provides loads of storage space and a shortcut to the garage.
- The car enthusiast will appreciate the 4-car garage that protrudes from the front of the home with extra space that is perfect for a workshop.
- The master retreat on the main level features a coffee bar and large wardrobe, while upstairs, two family bedrooms are separated by a covered deck and neighbor a craft room.
- The expansive lower level features a covered patio with a spiral staircase that leads to the main-level deck, along with a large rec space, two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a fitness room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 115' 2"
- Max ridge height: 38' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1987 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss