Spacious Contemporary House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- You can have it all in this spacious Contemporary house plan that is loaded with amenities.
- The home is designed with a large, open floor plan and both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food pantry.
- There's even a walk-in coat closet and built-ins in the family foyer off the garage.
- You can use the den as a guest bedroom since it has a closet and private bathroom.
- Sliding glass doors on two walls lead out to the covered rear porch that has an outdoor fireplace.
- The upscale master bedroom has a sitting area, giant bathroom and a huge walk-in closet bigger than most bedrooms.
- Bonus space is included and has a wet bar and storage closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,847 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss