Spacious Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter with this two-story Contemporary house plan.
- The home comes with both a living room and a family room so you can entertain without the kids around, or watch the family while cooking meals.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the dining room.
- On the upper floor, a jack and jill bathroom connects the two secondary bedrooms while the master suite has a private bathroom.
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss