Spacious Country Craftsman with Third-floor Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone accents add texture to the exterior of this charming, country craftsman house plan, complete with a gable roof and wooden brackets supporting the deep overhanging eaves.
- Once inside, a formal dining room and den flank the foyer. The den could double as a guest bedroom, if preferred.
- The great room, eating nook, and kitchen are linked together in one, open layout with a kitchen island anchoring the living space. The adjoining covered patio offers plenty of room for a grill and lounge furniture.
- The 4-car, tandem garage enters into a mudroom with built-in cubbies and a coat closet, next to the kitchen, which makes unloading groceries a breeze. The nearby walk-in pantry boosts dry storage space when buying in bulk.
- Upstairs, french doors reveal a spacious master bedroom, which includes a 5-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet. Three secondary bedrooms also reside on the second level, along with a large playroom and the laundry room.
- The third floor gives you a bonus/media room which is factored into the total living area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12