Spacious Country Front Porch
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- If you like to sit out front and watch the traffic go buy, or enjoy a cup of coffee and fresh air, you'll love the size of the porch on this traditional two-story house plan.
- As you enter the home, you'll notice a den to the right that is flanked with gracious columns.
- The main living area of the home is directly ahead where a large great room, hearth room, kitchen and dining area create an open concept floor plan perfect for just about any size family.
- The main floor master is located to the left of the home and pampers with a large walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Upstairs you'll enjoy three additional bedrooms, each with either a private bath or access to a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A 3-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,214 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss