Spacious Craftsman with Roof Deck
About This Plan
- Three levels of living space give your family lots of room to spread out in comfort and there is an added bonus - a huge roof top deck.
- An open concept main living area gives you views from the kitchen through the nook all the way to the great room fireplace across the house.
- An outdoor fireplace warms the rear patio areas, both covered and uncovered.
- Four of the bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the laundry room and a bonus room with storage closet.
- The best bedroom belongs to the master suite with its tray ceiling and romantic fireplace.
- On the ground level, you get an extra bedroom plus an enormous rec room with wet bar and wine cellar.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,602 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,153 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 953 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss