Spacious French Country Home Plan with Lower-level Apartment and Angled Garage
4 - 5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Wood accents and arched dormers enhance the exquisite exterior of this spacious, French Country home plan. Utilize the lower-level for additional living space, or as a private 3-bedroom apartment for aging parents.
- From the front entry, you are provided with views into the family room and beyond to the covered deck. A fireplace adds to the family room's ambiance, and an enlarged opening connects with the eat-in kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinets, counters, and appliances surround a prep island with an eating bar in the kitchen, while an attached hearth room is filled with natural light and serves as the perfect place for morning coffee.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and quiet, and discover a spacious walk-in shower in the attached bathroom. A second bedroom and home office complete the main floor.
- A covered porch attaches the angled, 2-car garage with the main home, which opens to the laundry room with a nearby full bath. Stairs in the garage provide private access to the lower-level apartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,288 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 11"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12