Spacious House Plan in Two Sizes
About This Plan
- This roomy home plan features a vaulted living room that is open to the formal dining room with double tray ceiling.
- A large family room has a fireplace and is open to the nook and kitchen. A covered patio in back is easily accessible.
- The kitchen is spacious enough for a large island and a pantry is built into the space under the stairs.
- The two-story foyer and living room can be viewed from the stairway.
- The den is secluded and can make a fine home office.
- The master-bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- The other bedrooms share a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a lower level with house plan 23072JD. And get more room with house plan 23050JD (2,765 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss