Spacious Mediterranean House Plan with Attached Casita
About This Plan
- A circular gate house rises high and makes an impressive entrance to this Mediterranean house plan.
- The attached casita has total privacy and its own private entrance either off the one car garage or on the side porch.
- Two sets of double doors lead to the study and grand room with its magnificent vaulted and beamed ceiling.
- There's a big wet bar by the side of the fireplace, making entertaining easy.
- Folding glass doors slide back to take you out to the covered loggia with its cozy outdoor fireplace.
- The gourmet kitchen boasts two islands, a giant walk-in pantry and views of the breakfast nook.
- Another fireplace warms the first floor master suite that has its own private patio.
- Upstairs, each of the two family bedrooms has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,014 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,006 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 1"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12