Spacious Modern Home Plan with Private Den
About This Plan
- There's loads of living space in this handsome Modern house plan despite its narrow footprint.
- Transom windows and lots of glass keep the home bright and airy.
- The den gets a secluded spot by itself at the front of the house, away from family noise.
- In the kitchen you'll have an abundance of counter space plus a big island with seating for four people.
- Spend time outdoors on the covered patio warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- The guest bedroom on the first floor could easily serve as an in-law suite.
- On the huge second floor, the raised master suite features a sitting area, a huge master bathroom and two over-sized walk-in closets.
- There's a second floor laundry room and a giant bonus room - factored into the total living area - for the whole family to enjoy.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 93' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss