Spacious Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A mix of exterior materials gives this Prairie Style house plan a vibrant look.
- Inside, the huge open layout maximizes views that flow from room to room.
- Organization is key, with a big walk-in pantry and a well-planned mud room lined with built-ins.
- The four season room has glass on three walls making it bright and airy.
- Choose from a covered porch or open deck for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The garage is massive with huge spaces for a workshop and storage.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs along with a vaulted bonus room, a laundry room and a tech center or craft room.
- A cozy fireplace warms the master bathroom and bedroom and the walk-in closet opens directly into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,978 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss