Spacious Tropical House Plan
About This Plan
- With its tropical good looks and lots of outdoor spaces to enjoy, this Florida house plan is a delightful home for your family.
- High end amenities are everywhere with gorgeous ceiling treatments to look at.
- The outdoor living spaces are equally high-end with a summer kitchen, outdoor fireplace and covered balconies on the upper floor.
- Get a super-sized master shower in the master bathroom where you also get lots of counter space and a make-up area.
- The open layout unites the great room, dining room, kitchen and large nook into one huge space.
- There's the option of a second floor master suite on the upper floor and a big rec room for all to enjoy.
- Laundry rooms on both floors saves steps and a residential elevator will whisk you up and down.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,539 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 895 sq. ft.
- Entry: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 87' 8"
- Depth: 99' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1434 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss