Spacious Two Bedroom Ranch House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Gorgeous upscale amenities make this two bedroom Ranch house plan special.
- Arched entryways between rooms and lovely ceiling treatments enhance the home.
- The big, open floor plan is a delight to live in with its increased sight lines.
- The screened porch has an outdoor fireplace so you can stay out longer.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the huge kitchen and the walk-in pantry is super-sized with a freezer and spare refrigerator.
- In the master suite, a tray ceiling rises up to 11'.
- The master bathroom is large with a stand alone soaking tub and bench seating in the master walk-in closet.
- There's even a door right into the laundry room with its handy folding counter.
- Garage bays are split - two and two on different sides of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1441 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms