Spanish-Influenced Net Zero Ready House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful Mediterranean Net Zero Ready house plan articulates its style with sculpted parapets on both floors. Arched windows are lined with shutters that soften the villa style and is topped with a barrel tile roof.
- An elegant entry is topped with a faux balcony that shelters a double front door. Just inside is a wide-open foyer has columns supporting the loft above and accesses the master suite through a private entrance on the right. On the left, you'll find public spaces and stairs to the second floor.
- The gracious great room has a 22-foot volume ceiling that brings in light from every direction. Double glass doors open to the spacious covered lanai.
- Easy accessibility to the kitchen makes serving meals a breeze. There’s plenty of room at the breakfast bar and a direct exit to the garage.
- The formal dining room takes in views from the rear of the home.
- A cabana bath is at the rear of the home which serves the den/bed #4 and perfect for a rear pool.
- The master suite has its own double door access to the rear covered lanai, a spacious walk-in-closet and a master bath with all the amenities.
- The guest bedrooms, or if you prefer, the teen suites, are located upstairs with their very own loft .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 359 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss