Spanish Luxury Plan With Private Courtyard
About This Plan
- You'll love the private courtyard that is an integral part of this luxury house plan with its benches offering plenty of sitting area to enjoy the water fountain. And you'll enjoy sitting under the trellis located by the summer kitchen in the same area.
- From the foyer there are expansive views through the combined living room and dining room to the back of the home.
- A circular stair to your left gives you a dramatic way to get upstairs. There is also a more subtle way to get upstairs: your own residential elevator.
- The family room is huge and has 12' beamed ceilings. It is open to both the kitchen and the nook and has access to the veranda through three sets of french doors.
- The kitchen has seating at the large island and a huge walk-through pantry that connects directly to the garage for easy grocery management.
- If you need an office you can use one of the bedrooms for that use.
- The tile roof has a 5:12 pitch and is a truss design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 169 sq. ft.
- Entry: 18 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 104' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 922 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss