Spectacular Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widow's walk and loft.
- Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.
- On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.
- If that isn't enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.
- At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 11,000 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,886 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,899 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 0"
- Depth: 132' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3280 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss