Spectacular Split Bedroom House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This spectacular split bedroom house plan blends the warmth of country living with classic southern tradition in a detailed porch with round columns on stone pillars.
- The spacious great room has a built-in media center, fireplace and wall of windows leading to a breakfast room/kitchen combination sharing a handy breakfast bar.
- The large master suite accesses a column lined rear porch and has a private bath featuring a corner whirlpool bath, makeup area and large walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms with two shared bathrooms complete the main level.
- Upstairs, you'll find several bonus rooms with creative ceilings and dormer windows.
- Related Plans: Need a 2-car garage? See house plan 59380ND (brick and stucco exterior). For a 4-car garage see house plan 59822ND.
- For other related versions, see 5901ND, 5912ND, 5994ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick