A Very Charming Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Double columns resting on stone bases adorn the front porch of this brick and stucco-faced country design, while a covered grilling porch in back can be accessed from three areas.
- More columns frame the entries to the dining room and great room, where a quartet of windows adds light. A swinging door connects the dining room to the kitchen with its angled eating bar.
- The private master suite has a fabulous bath with all the amenities. On the other side of the house, the addition of French doors could turn bedroom two into a study.
- Two huge bonus spaces on the second floor offer a host of possibilities.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Build with wood siding with house plan 5994ND.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 59377ND and a 4-car garage with house plan 59822ND.
- For other related versions, see house plans 59563ND, 5901ND and 5912ND.