A Very Charming Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Double columns resting on stone bases adorn the front porch of this brick and stucco-faced country design, while a covered grilling porch in back can be accessed from three areas.
- More columns frame the entries to the dining room and great room, where a quartet of windows adds light. A swinging door connects the dining room to the kitchen with its angled eating bar.
- The private master suite has a fabulous bath with all the amenities. On the other side of the house, the addition of French doors could turn bedroom two into a study.
- Two huge bonus spaces on the second floor offer a host of possibilities.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Build with wood siding with house plan 5994ND.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 59377ND and a 4-car garage with house plan 59822ND.
- For other related versions, see house plans 59563ND, 5901ND and 5912ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick