About This Plan
- An expansive window wall across the great room of this house plan adds a spectacular view and accentuates the high ceiling.
- The open kitchen shares an eating bar with the dining room and features a convenient "U" shape.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead to the deck.
- Two family bedrooms sit to the back of the plan and share the use of a full bath.
- The master suite provides a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The loft on the upper level adds living or sleeping space.
- Related Plans: Remove the loft with house plan 88119SH and 88128SH (on crawl space in reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,659 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 284 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss