Split-Bed Contemporary Ranch Plan with Large Covered Patio
About This Plan
- A stone trim adds texture to the exterior of this contemporary ranch home plan, which features an open-concept living space that separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms.
- Entertaining is made easy with this open layout that seamlessly flows onto a generous covered patio. The gourmet kitchen boasts a large range, prep island, and nearby walk-in pantry.
- The master suite shares the left side of the home with the laundry room, which is accessible from the master closet and the mud hall.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and each has its own walk-in closet.
- A study resides just off the foyer, and a double garage protrudes from the front of the home to create your own parking courtyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,641 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 529 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 85' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 661 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss