Split Bedroom Modern Farmhouse With Rear Grilling Porch
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This timeless farmhouse offers elegant, yet practical, features; including a front and back porch, open floor plan, and a secluded master suite providing the utmost privacy for the homeowner.
- The gourmet kitchen features a corner pantry (4' by 4'4"), large prep island, and a nearby formal dining room. For warmer months, enjoy the grilling porch just outside the kitchen.
- The restful master bedroom is quietly situated on the left side of the home, and boasts a spacious bathroom (9' by 17'1") with dual closets, a separate tub and shower, and a makeup station.
- The three secondary bedrooms, located on the opposite side of the home, share a 4-fixture bath.
- An attached storage room on the 2-car garage offers plenty of space for lawn equipment, minimizing clutter in the garage. A bonus room option (available for purchase under the Options menu) adds 439 sq. ft. of buildable space over the garage.
- Please Note: The ridge height is raised to 30'-10" with the bonus room option due to the raised plate height of 10'-4". The roof pitch remains 10:12 with the bonus option.
Optional Basement Stairs
Room Over Garage Option ($150)
Optional Room Over Garage Stairs
Optional Basement and Room Over Garage Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 7"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick