About This Plan
- Just the right size for empty-nesters or a couple starting out, this handsome Contemporary home has a split-level layout.
- The big entry foyer is at ground level and a short flight of stairs brings you up to the main living area.
- Here, the open layout combines the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- All three rooms have views of the rear covered porch that is accessed through sliding glass doors.
- The master bedroom is in back away from any street noise and both bedrooms share a large bathroom, making the home economical.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 268 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss