Split-Level Home with Open Layout
About This Plan
- With clean, straight lines and a stunning exterior of stone and siding, this Contemporary split-level home is a vision of modern living.
- The sunken entry foyer leads up to the main living area that is all open concept, giving you wonderful views.
- Both bedrooms share a large bathroom that has both a tub and a shower.
- An open rail staircase leads down to the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss