Split Level Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- A large walk-in coat closet off the foyer of this split level Modern house plan gives you lots of room for storage.
- From the foyer, you can either walk downstairs or upstairs to the main living area.
- Here, the open floor plan expands the space making it feel much larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to a covered deck where there's plenty of room for table and chairs.
- Two bedrooms on this floor share a hall bathroom.
- On the lower level, another bedroom adds more room.
- You also get a laundry room and a huge family room plus a one car drive under garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,128 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss