Sprawling Modern Farmhouse Plan with First-Floor Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Country charm defines this 5-bedroom, farmhouse plan with a wrap-around, front porch, metal roof accents, and board and batten siding.
- The light and airy, open-concept floor plan provides a grand space for family and friends to gather. The great room includes a fireplace and three sets of french doors opening to the terrace. Casual seating for six is available at the oversized kitchen island, and a tucked away butler's pantry offers ample workspace.
- A second, quiet family room sits behind the kitchen, just inside from the 3-car garage, neighboring the main-level, laundry room.
- Your secluded, master suite boasts a private patio, fireplace, and 5-fixture master bath with a walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms can be found upstairs, each with access to a full bathroom. Decorative barn doors at the top of the stairs lead to a bonus room - included in the total living area figures and could serve as an optional fifth bedroom - for added versatility.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss