Stately Facade with Options
About This Plan
- A stately facade creates a great first impression with this classic 3 bedroom house plan with options.
- A flexible design, this home plan can be built with or without the garage.
- The main floor is wide open and made for entertaining. An optional fireplace is a nice touch as is the bay window in the dining room.
- Upstairs you'll find the bedrooms. And at the landing level enjoy the optional family room.
- Related Plans: Gain a family room above the garage with house plan 90175PD (1,348 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 9084PD (1,226 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 763 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss