European Grandeur with Vaulted Entry
About This Plan
- This stately house plan with European styling comes in a four and five bedroom version. Both share the same European styling exterior and great sense of proportion.
- Step off the large covered porch and enter the formal gallery with front to back views through the living room with a two-story vaulted ceiling. The other formal space, the dining room, is angled off the gallery and has views in three directions through columned openings.
- The kitchen is your informal hub when not entertaining. An octagonal bar offers casual dining options as does the angled bar counter. Steps away, the family room features a fireplace and built-ins plus access to a private rear covered porch.
- The master wing has a guest bedroom with a safe room. The master suite has a five-sided private study, a private covered patio and a cozy fireplace. The master bath is large and the walk-in closet is big enough for built-in chests.
- Go upstairs using the front or back stairs. Once there you'll find a bridge spanning the entry and living rooms below with views possible to both. Three bedrooms, a media room and an optional 15'x34' bonus room complete this luxury house plan.
- Related Plan: Need something smaller? See the four bedroom version, house plan 48010FM, which features a three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1187 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick