About This Plan
- This stately modern house plan features strong geometric lines subtly enhanced by a blend of wood, brick and fiber cement panels.
- Inside, a clean foyer gives you storage space and a powder room plus views to the back of the home.
- Beyond the foyer, light intersects from the living room, dining room and staircase windows ensuring well-lit spaces all day long.
- The back of the house features a kitchen with 8'x3' island with seating and patio access and an adjoining conversation room.
- The plan includes a proposed pergola off the back for architectural interest and protection from the sun.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms all of appreciable size. The laundry is conveniently located on the sleeping floor where it is closest to the greatest need.
- The generous bathroom includes a double vanity, bath and 42"x60" shower.
- Related Plan: Get a similar plan with house plan 21997DR (1,768 sq. ft.).
- If you need a garage, see house plan 22322DR (attached). These two detached garages: plan 22344DR and 22345DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss