Storybook Bungalow with Bonus Over the Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This storybook bungalow house plan features an attractive covered front porch supported by four tapered columns with stacked stone bases. It gives you 224 square feet of space to enjoy.
- In the foyer, views extend through to the back of the home, a function of a great open floor plan.
- The living room has a fireplace and built-ins while the dining room enjoys a great box bay window with four windows bringing in natural light.
- The kitchen has an angled island with room for two to sit and have a casual bite to eat. Steps away, the screened porch offers another great spot to enjoy company.
- Laundry is conveniently located near the master suite which is on the main. If you need, you can put guests in the front room (or use it as an office).
- Upstairs there is a a third bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large seating area.
- Related Plans: Get basement stairs with house plan 18266BE. And get more room with house plan 18289BE (2,186 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 585 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 157 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 563 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick