Storybook House Plan With Master Sitting Room
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- There's lots of details on the exterior of this Northwest house plan that will please homeowners every time they drive home.
- The combination of stone, siding and shakes plus multiple gables presents a true custom look.
- Inside, a lovely tray ceiling tops the foyer that is open to the formal dining room.
- The heart of the home is in back where you have the kitchen, dinette and great room all open to each other.
- There's even a delightful sunroom that's flooded with light from two big banks of windows.
- A key design element is the superb master suite that is appointed with a separate sitting room complete with its own cozy fireplace.
- Three additional bedrooms and a handy second floor laundry room give you both room and convenience for family living.
- Finish the optional lower level if you want even more space that adds 1,163 square feet to the total living area.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,528 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss