Striking 4-Bed Craftsman House Plan With Wine Room
About This Plan
- Deep eaves with decorative brackets and exposed rafters gives this 4-bed Craftsman house plan great curb appeal
- A grand front porch wraps around the home and offers great outdoor living space.
- The home has a broad footprint and is loaded with exciting features like the built-in banquette set in a bay in the kitchen, a craft room, an exercise room and both a home office and a library - both with built-ins.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you have a huge open floor plan where views sweep around from room to room.
- Upstairs, there's a large play room where the kid's toys can be kept out of view.
- A cat walk balcony bridge with open railing separates the master suite from the other bedrooms on the second floor.
- The huge craft room can become an extra bedroom or a media room.
- Guests will love the two room suite with its bayed sitting area brightened by five windows.There's even an giant exercise room so you never have to go to the gym.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 6"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss