Striking 5-Bedroom Stone and Stucco House Plan with Main-Floor Master and Courtyard
About This Plan
- This eye-catching 5-bedroom stone and stucco home plan boasts modern lines, 2-story double-door covered entry, and a 2-car garage. In the center of the home, a 2-story living room and spacious great room offer clean sightlines and easy entertaining.A wraparound kitchen features a spacious walk-in pantry and breakfast bar for casual meals.
- The tucked-away main-floor master suite offers privacy, a generously sized walk-in closet, and a 5-piece bath with a double walk-in shower.
- A private main-floor guest suite offers courtyard access, a walk-in closet, and a bath.
- Thoughtful details like an outdoor kitchen and half bath, mud room, and built-ins throughout the home add convenience and a luxury feel.
- On the upper level, discover a versatile loft space, three bedrooms, and a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 557 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 89' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss