Striking Craftsman House Plan with Media Room
About This Plan
- Striking gables mimic a mountain landscape on the front elevation of this craftsman house plan. The open floor plan is rear facing, oriented to take advantage of any rearward views.
- Once past the threshold, an office and dining room flank the foyer, while the heart of the home sits straight ahead. Oversized windows fill the two-story wall of the great room, inviting natural light to flood the interior.
- A large, prep island anchors the living space, and the nearby covered porch provides enough room for dining and lounging.
- The second level boasts 3,032 sq. ft. of additional living space, including the bonus room with a vaulted ceiling and attached media room.
- Vaulted ceilings in all of the second-level bedrooms make the rooms feel larger, and a fireplace in the master adds a sense of comfort. The homeowner will enjoy the en suite, complete with a freestanding tub nestled into an alcove, and access to the laundry room through the closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,670 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 959 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12