Striking Craftsman with Option for 5 Beds
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Craftsman has an exciting exterior with a blend of stone, shingle and board and batten siding. Steps lead up to the covered porch and a french doors that open to the foyer where you have front-to-back views.
- You'll enjoy the open floor plan with the family room (with 12' ceilings) open to the kitchen and dining room. A fireplace is on the left wall and is flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen has a large island with double-sinks and a dishwasher on one side and casual seating on the other. A large pantry off the dining room gives you great storage and there is more storage in the utility room off the side entrance.
- The master has a tray ceiling and a window seat and a divided his-and-hers walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms share a bath in the hall and each have walk-in closets of their own.
- In back, the covered terrace has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace.
- The upstairs comes with the plans and is considered optional or "bonus" space. If you build Bed 4 and the bath you gain 585 square feet. If you add Bed 5 you gain an additional 526 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,899 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 9"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick