Striking Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This striking Traditional house plan is equally beautiful inside, where amenities like a curved staircase, interior columns and built-ins enhance the home.
- The open layout is a key design element, resulting in sightlines that seem to go on forever.
- Dine outside on the huge screened porch that offers an outdoor fireplace and a large walk-in storage closet.
- Let Mom and Dad sleep in the first floor guest suite where they won't have to face climbing stairs.
- Three family bedrooms on the second floor include the large master suite that comes with a romantic fireplace and a wet bar.
- Notice the built-in display niche at the top of the stairs, just waiting for your collectibles.
- A handy second floor laundry room is the ultimate in convenience.
- And the rec room is perfect as a play room or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,497 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,212 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 310 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1207 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick