Striking European House Plan with Partially Covered Deck
About This Plan
- This visually-aesthetic, European house plan offers a blend of complimentary tones and materials to form your dream home. Shakes and brick add texture to the exterior, while the arched entryway completes the design.
- The two-story foyer provides a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering, and a dining room sits to the right. A butler's pantry links the dining room with the shared living space, including the kitchen, where a massive island offers casual seating for seven.
- Three sets of french doors lead to the partially-covered deck for outdoor enjoyment, and the wall of continuous windows lets in an abundance of natural light.
- Vaulted ceilings in the upstairs master bedroom make the space feel larger, while a private deck overlooks the back and beckons you to enjoy the outdoors. The homeowner will delight in the 5-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet.
- A loft area at the top of the stairs provides access to three additional bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. The centrally located laundry room reduces time spent collecting and distributing clothes.
- The double garage leads into a mudroom with a coat closet and built-in lockers, which helps you get organized when coming or going.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 647 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"