Striking Florida House Plan with Tray Ceilings and Great Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- A bold and beautiful exterior amplifies the appeal of this Florida house plan.
- Striking tray ceilings top many of the rooms including the massive great room with its sliding glass doors to the outdoor living area.
- The kitchen is open to both the dining room and the great room and has a large island and a walk-in pantry (5'2" by 3').
- Add an optional fireplace and summer kitchen and you have the perfect outdoor living room to entertain in.
- Three family bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home, each with its own private bathroom.
- The master suite has double doors for a quick and easy entrance to the covered lanai. Two walk-in closets - 4’ by 10’8” and 5’8” by 11’2” - and a large bathroom complete the secluded suite.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 65664BS, 65625BS and 65742BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,947 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 784 sq. ft.
- Entry: 85 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 95' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss