Striking Modern House Plan with Second Floor Patio
About This Plan
- Lots of transoms and both vertical and horizontal windows brighten this striking Modern house plan.
- The huge, open floor plan inside is exactly what you would expect from a Modern home, with few walls to block the views.
- Two large sliding glass doors lead out to the partially covered deck so you can enjoy sun or shade.
- By building out over the garage, you get a second floor that is much bigger than the first floor.
- The office at the top of the stairs is huge.
- Two family bedrooms each have a private bathroom, walk-in closet and sliding glass doors to the upstairs patio.
- Homeowners get a spacious master suite with a private balcony and a luxurious master bathroom with a two-way fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss