Striking Rustic Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing on the outside of this Vacation house plan adds to the pleasure of pulling up to your Vacation getaway.
- Inside you get the benefit of a vaulted ceiling in the large gathering room and a first floor master suite.
- The kitchen sink is set in a box bay surrounded by windows on three sides for beautiful views.
- The master suite also has a box bay window that brightens the room.
- Two sets of double doors open the gathering room up to the rear covered porch.
- Open rails on the second floor hallways let you lookm down into the great room below.
- The lower level multi-purpose room has a handy half bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 625 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 151 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick