Stucco-clad Mediterranean Home Plan with
About This Plan
- Four pillars support the front porch of this stucco-clad, Mediterranean home plan. Inside, oversized sliding doors create an easy flow between the interior and rear covered lanai for an indoor outdoor lifestyle.
- With a kitchen that opens to the great room and lanai, this home is perfect for entertaining. A large walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage and a kitchen island serves as a natural conversation hub.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master suite, which provides access to the lanai, his and hers closets, and a 5-fixture bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
- A quiet study resides just off the foyer and completes the main floor.
- Four sizable bedroom suites can be found upstairs, surrounding a generous loft. Each of the rear-facing rooms lead to an elongated balcony to make the most of the view.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,133 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,103 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 562 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 497 sq. ft.
- Entry: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 2"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss