Stunning 2-Story House Plan with Open Living Space and Guest Bedroom
About This Plan
- Oversized windows line the rear elevation, allowing you to enjoy the surrounding views from each room, in this stunning two-story house plan; an arched entryway welcomes you inside.
- The main level consists of a large, open living space that combines the great room, dining, and kitchen areas. Two islands anchor the gourmet kitchen and provide seating for 10 people, while an adjacent pantry boosts storage space.
- A home office is hidden behind pockets doors off the dining area, and a guest bedroom is tucked behind the double garage with a nearby mudroom.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the second level and features a fireplace, private deck, and his and hers closets.
- The bridge-style hallway leads you to bedrooms 2 and 3, along with a bonus room - factored into the total living area - and compartmentalized bath.
- NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss